This package combines the AMOS Board Kit (https://www.innaturerobotics.com/product-page/amos-board-kit), a Renogy 100 W waterproof solar panel (https://www.innaturerobotics.com/product-page/renogy-flexible-waterproof-12v-solar-panel ), and the Mini Altimeter Kit 200 m Smart™ Sensor from Airmar Technology Corporation. All of the required cabling and software for using the Mini Altimeter on AMOS is also included. This makes it possible to collect and save depth data from the transducer at up to 10 Hz on the AMOS computer.
AMOS Board Kit With Mini Altimeter Kit 200 m Smart™ Sensor and Solar Panel
Guaranteed against defects in workmanship for a period of 1 year after delivery.
AMOS Board Kit Specifications
- Navigation: PX1122R-EVB : PX1122R MULTI-BAND QUAD-GNSS RTK evaluation board with survey-grade antenna.
- Typical GPS accuracy: +/- 2.5 m
- Typical GPS resolution: +/- 0.3 m
- Typical GPS accuracy with RTK correction: +/- 1 m
- Typical GPS resolution with RTK correction: +/- 0.01 m
- Direction: AMOS-IMU module.
- Directional Heading accuracy: +/- 10 deg
- Directional Heading precision: +/- 0.1 deg
- Battery voltage: Lithium Iron Phospate 12V 10 AH (larger batteries available). NOTE: International shipments may require replacement with a 12 V 9 AH sealed lead acid battery, due to air-shipping safety regulations. Local options for purchasing Lithium-based batteries may also be available, please contact In Nature Robotics for details.
- Maximum air propeller thrust: 12 N (2.7 lbs).
- Raspberry Pi 3B+ processor
- Communications: 2 x AMOS Remote units, approximate wireless range of 500 m with 3 dB antenna
- Visual camera: Raspberry Pi v2 (3280 x 2464 pixels) enclosed in WeatherBox.
- Storage: 32 GByte SD card.
- Analog Inputs: Four 16-bit (expandable to sixteen) and six 12-bit.
- Digital I/O: 10 Raspberry Pi I/O lines configurable as inputs or outputs.
Renogy 100 W Solar Panel Specifications
MECHANICAL DATA Solar Cells: 36 Monocrystalline cells Junction Box: IP 68 Panel Dimensions: 48x21.6x0.08 In Weight: 4.2 lbs Cables: 12 AWG, 17.7In(Negative Cable), 5.9In(Positive Cable) Connectors: Solar Connectors SPECIFICATIONS Maximum Power at STC*: 100 W Cell Efficiency: 21% Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9 V Optimum OperatingCurrent (Imp): 5.29A Open-Circuit voltage (Voc): 22.5V Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15 A
Mini Altimeter Kit 200 m Smart Sensor™ Specifications
- Transducer weight: 140 g (5 oz.)
- Beam angle: 200 kHz-A: 14° at -3dB
- Transducer Rated to: 1,000 m (3,281 feet)
- Minimum Reading: 0.4 m (15 feet)
- Maximum Reading: 200 m (656 feet)
- Display Resolution: 10 mm (0.4 feet)
- Accuracy: 99.4% at full range
- Water temperature:
- Operating range: -5 to 60 °C (23 to 140 °F)
- Storage Range: -30 to 70°C (-22 to 158°F)
- Data-output Rate:
- Full Auto Mode: In tenths of seconds from 0.1 to 25 s/interval
- Manual Mode: Output rate equal to ping rate
- NMEA 0183 Baud Rate: 4800 (default)
- Flash Re-programmability: Using boot loader with encryption
- Output from Transmitter: 100 W
- Supply Voltage: 9 to 40 VDC, regulated
- Average Supply Current: 150 mA at 12 VDC for 200 kHz
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Length: 15.5" (39.4 cm)
- Connector: 3-pin female
- Sounding Rate: Up to 10 Hz (depends on depth)